Follow up Notes (You can edit this page by entering your thoughts, dont forget to save by clicking on the disk icon)
A discussion group for this workshop to follow up and interact with participants even if you are not in attendance.
Sign up if interested to continue the discussions after the event
(if desired, enter details about you, your organisation and your systems thinking knowledge here)
Output of feedback forms and capability map
(whatever you write in the forms 1) and 2) above, will be collected in the spreadsheet on this page)
THOUGHTS FROM THE FLIPCHART
Some Follow up Items on the Systems Thinking Workshop
1. What are the issues emerged at the workshop that need following up?
- how do system thinking improve decision making?
- how do we bring about change?
- where do we start from?
2. How do we create a viable legacy for future generations
3. What is the role of THEORY /theoretical assumptions?
4. What is the role of learning
5. How do we go about working from a non-institutional perspective?
6. The importance of Systems Science,
7. The role of Art as a system, or systems thinking as an Art?
8. Steve draw your sketch perhaps for sharing it with others?
9. Three words from Malcolm: Courage, Delivery, Passion
10. Possibly organise expert panel discussion on a range of topics